What is Customer Journey Mapping?
- A Design Thinking Method, to analyse end-to-end customer experience when they consume specific product or service
- It helps teams to investigate the gap between what the users do and expect during each stage, in order to find opportunity for improvements
- Remember, when Users perform specific action, what they do and think may be different
How to Create Customer Journey Mapping?
- Create Lifecycle Stages that define all the necessary activities to consume a Product / Service
- For each of the Stage, define what exactly the Customers are:
- Doing: What they Do?
- Thinking: What’s on their Mind?
- Touchpoints: Point of interaction with Company
- Experience: What They Feel?
- From the analysis on each particular stage, think of several improvement opportunities
Get Customer Journey Mapping here: https://temanproduk.com/cjm